Healthy, Happy, and Hydrated Core with Chris Morris
Saturday, March 21, 2021
Did you know your deep core is influencing all of your movement? Did you also know your deep core, which includes your psoas, can often be a culprit in low back, hip and even some leg pain? Did you know our time spent sitting adds to our core challenges and psoas dysfunction?
Our psoas is our deepest core muscle. In many circles it is referred to as a hip flexor, but it is so much more. Our deep core psoas muscle connects our ribs to our hips and is primarily a communicator. Any trauma or stress felt in our physical, emotional, or mental realms is registered in, and often held in, our psoas.
Our psoas can become imbalanced and dehydrated from our repetitive movements, lifestyle habits such as prolonged and chronic seated postures, life events, accidents, injury, pain and traumas. Any challenge to our psoas and deep core will impact the rest of our body.
In this workshop, you will learn:
• Methods for releasing your psoas for core balance, healthy function and reduced pain
• Approaches to core awakening and whole body balance
• Ways of moving that increase psoas fluidity and expression
• The connection between our psoas, our emotional world and fear
• Why stabilizing and releasing our core enhances our overall maturity
• Ways to free, heal, engage and tone our psoas through core embodiment
This workshop might be for you if…
– If you’d like to deepen your knowledge of the psoas and deep core
– You sit for long stretches at a desk or in a car
– You have low back pain, pelvic pain or dysfunction, or chronic thigh pain
– If you want to experience greater freedom and/or mobility in your life.
Healthy, Happy, and Hydrated Core
with Chris Morris
Sunday, March 21, 2021
2:00 – 4:00 PM
$40 ($45 after March 14)
(15 minute pre-class questions & 15 minute post class questions)
10% of the sales of this workshop will go directly to Off The Mat & Into the World, a non-profit yoga organization. Over the years they have had many impactful missions across the globe. “We are a community of leaders bridging the tools of yoga with sustainable, conscious activism and effective community action on and off the mat.” Their worldwide leadership training is a continual mission for positive social change.
- This webinar will be an INTERACTIVE live-streaming event!
- You will have the opportunity to watch the recording for 48 hours after the event.
- Join from the privacy and comfort of your home through Zoom.
- You will join the webinar with no video (no need to get dressed up),
- But, you will have the opportunity to ask questions during the webinar
- Pre-Registration is essential
- Zoom Webinar Invitation will be emailed 1 hour before the workshop begins