Online Event - Fall Reset Sound Bath with Jeny & Bruce
Friday, October 16, 2020
Our lives have changed dramatically during the 2020 pandemic and it can feel a little overwhelming at times. As we navigate this new normal, Zen Soul Balance is committed to providing a safe space to relax, reset and rejuvenate.
For centuries, humans have used sound, vibration, and meditation as a means of calming the mind and soothing the body. Modern-day research has proven what our ancestors knew intuitively; that music and mindful relaxation possess therapeutic benefits.
Beginning with a mindful breath exercise and body scan to release tension, participants will then enter into a comfortable resting position for the duration of the session.
What you need:
- A quiet and comfortable place
- Speakers/headphones or earbuds to connect to your device
- Yoga mat or any comfortable surface to lie on
- Blanket, eye mask, pillow and anything else that can help you create a cozy and comfortable space
Some of the therapeutic benefits gained from a sound healing session are:
- Lowers heart rate and blood pressure
- Diminishes stress and anxiety
- Engages the parasympathetic nervous system, initiating calm and peace
- Encourages deep relaxation which aides in meditation
- Triggers the brain to chemically release natural opiates reducing pain and swelling
This sound healing session will be led by Jeny Dawson and Bruce Reeves of Zen Soul Balance – open to the public and livestreaming from Yoga Del Mar.
Note: The sound bath will be administered with multiple high quality microphones, however, to receive the most from this experience, it is highly recommended to use a good set of headphones or earbuds.
Fall Reset Sound Bath
with Jeny Dawson & Bruce Reeves
Friday, October 16, 2020
6:30 – 7:30 PM
- ADVANCE registration is required
- Session is held LIVE at the scheduled time
- Link will be emailed to you 1 hour in advance
- If you CANNOT join us LIVE, you may access the recording for 48 hours after the event has finished
Jeny Dawson & Bruce ReevesZen Soul Balance
Based in San Diego, Jeny and the ZSB Team specialize in leading yin/restorative yoga, meditation and sound healing classes for studios and corporations in person and online worldwide. They work closely with healthcare providers to offer wellness programming for patients struggling with long term
illnesses such as cancer and are passionate about serving their community by volunteering with local nonprofit organizations. The team holds multiple certifications and draws from a vast array of educational modalities and life experiences to help others heal and transform their lives.