Healthy Habits for Embodied Well-Being
A year-long course with Geri Portnoy
“One day you finally knew what you had to do and began” — Mary Oliver
Are you looking to establish new grounded sense of well-being during these times of great disruption? Has your health begun to suffer from a more sedentary at home life-style? Are you looking to optimize your habits and establish new routines that bring you joy, ease, health, and a more relaxed nervous system?
Maybe you already have a great lifestyle but you’d just like to fine tune it with healthy habits for eating, exercising, sleep, self-care, meditation, etc. Or maybe you are suffering from some digestive issues, autoimmune diseases, restlessness, anxiety, depression, weight-gain, and you’d like to be in a supportive group for greater health and healing. Either way, this course is for you!
Healthy Habits is a year-long journey of implementing 10 healthy habits of well-being from the ancient yogic tradition of Ayurveda — the science of life — based on the principle of aligning with the natural cycles of life. We’ll be combining this eastern wisdom with the proven strategies of western science to create a program of successful new healthy habit and routine formation to support your evolving well-being.
This Course is For you if you want to:
- bring your nervous system into a healthy new balance
- cultivate automated routines that support this stage of your life and optimize your ageing process
- learn to balance healthy structure and accountability with adaptability and creativity to unleash your own unique expression of habits that enrich your life
- end decision fatigue. automate your habits and routines for flow, ease and well-being
- Love yourself, your body, and your life by creating nourishing self-care practices
- join a community of like minded people who are committed to healthy change and growth
Here’s what people are saying about working with Geri:
“Geri has been my beloved yoga and meditation teacher for the past 20 years. When I felt untethered and adrift in my life, I approached Geri looking for one on one coaching and guidance. This began a life changing journey of healing, awakening and hope for me. Geri’s knowledge, awareness, compassion and connection were critical for my journey back to health and well-being. My life is significantly more balanced, grounded, joyful and less stressful. I attribute Geri’s teaching, coaching and beautiful insights to my significant life transformation.”
– Jackie S
Writer, Healer and Mom
“I highly recommend Geri’s Healthy Habits Course. Based as it is on her science background and yogic training it provides a truly integrated approach to achieve results and improve health and well-being. It’s just what is needed for these challenging times!”
– Kevin P., M.D., M.S.
University of California San Diego
School of Medicine & School of Public Health
Healthy Habits Program for Embodied Well-Being
Year-long program Starts January 26, 2021
- Weekly Group meetings Tuesdays from noon to 1:15pm on zoom (yes, it’s ok if you can’t make all the meetings, recordings are provided)
- Monthly 1-on-1 Coaching sessions with Geri to support your success
- Online Learning Center (videos, audios, practices, resource guides) to support your transformational process