Persistent Low Back Pains?
Saturday, June 1, 2019
- Do you still have lower back pain despite regular movement and exercise?
- Do you experience low back discomfort with activities such as standing, walking, running, sitting, driving, household activities or sleeping?
- Have you recently been hanging with family or friends and noticed that the topic turns to focus on your body aches and pains?
- OR are you powering through your daily routine or exercise program hoping the pain will go away?
- Are you tired of investing time and money in non-lasting pain-relieving approaches such as pain medication or other interventions?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, PLEASE JOIN US at our upcoming Interactive PT Information Series:
Persistent Low Back Pains?
with Andreas Schenk & Megan Ulanowski
June 1, 2019
1:00 – 2:00 PM
Reserve your spot early!
In this session we will:
- Discuss the 3 common causes of back pain.
- Learn about the most common lower back exercises and why they may not work…
- Demonstrate a short mini treatment of an effective physical therapy approach on a volunteer from the participants.
We are looking forward to future Interactive PT Information Series that will continue addressing other body parts and ailments.
Andreas Schenk, RPTguest teacher
Andreas completed his PT education in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. He received his California Physical Therapy license in 1991. He worked for nine years in skilled nursing facilities prior to opening Results Rehab Physical Therapy in Coronado, San Diego. Andreas taught physical therapy students Neuroscience & adapted Neuro Developmental Techniques as developed by Berta Bobath, at Loma Linda University in Redlands, California.
Andreas developed the unique “Results Treatment Method” based on the 12 Domains of Excellence, which is successfully used by all the trained therapists at the offices at Holistic Physical Therapy & Yoga Healing in Solana Beach and Results Rehabilitation Inc. in Coronado.
Andreas foremost enjoys spending time with his family. He plays a few games of badminton every week and enjoys yoga practice to maintain his physical well being.Read more >
Megan Ulanowski, PTA, BS, CPTguest teacher
Megan’s passion for physical therapy grew when she first became certified as a personal trainer in 2003 where she helped patients in the prevention of injury. A lifelong athlete, Megan’s appreciation for proper body mechanics and enhanced function influenced her decision for a career in physical therapy. She graduated with a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Kinesiology from San Diego State University in 2009 where her education and training in physical therapy began. Megan enjoys traveling, photography, outdoor activities and anything that challenges herself physically.Read more >