Yoga Beyond Cancer™ Teacher Training with Irina Telyukova
January 26-27 & February 9-10, 2019
Are you a yoga teacher who wishes to give the healing power of yoga to those that need it most?
Join Irina Telyukova, RYT-500, ERYT-200, certified yoga for cancer recovery teacher, at Yoga Del Mar for this specialized yoga teacher training to learn the fundamentals of teaching yoga for cancer recovery. The course will include two weekends, several additional hours of work outside the studio, and result in 25 Continuing Education hours for Yoga Alliance-Certified yoga teachers.
You will learn:
- Physiological and medical implications of cancer and cancer treatment, from presentations by adult and pediatric oncology specialist guest speakers
- Yoga sequences, adjustments and modifications safe for people in all stages of cancer treatment and recovery
- Practices specifically targeted to fight side effects of cancer and cancer treatment
- Pranayama and meditation techniques to augment physical practices for students with cancer
- How to design and teach a full yoga for cancer recovery class
- How to deepen your own yoga practice
- Two weekends: January 26-27 and February 9-10, 2019
- Saturday 12:30-9:00 PM with dinner break
- Sunday 12:30-4:15 PM
- Must be a certified yoga teacher, minimum RYT-200 with Yoga Alliance
- Minimum 1 year active teaching experience preferred
- Please fill out an application before registering; register and pay once approved – APPLY HERE
- Pre-registration required – registration deadline is January 15, 2019.